FUJI SHIBAZAKURA & TULIP FESTIVAL plus STRAWBERRY PICKING
– Enjoy the best of spring in a fun-filled tour with the pink shibazakura (moss phlox) blossoms and colorful tulips surrounding Mt. Fuji.
– Taste the refreshing flavors of the season with strawberries and different types of local Yamanashi wine and sake.
– Duration: 10.5 hour(s)
– Available: Daily
– Pick-up: Not available
♦ Bus fare
♦ English-speaking guide
♦ Fuji Shibazakura Festival admission fee
♦ Tulip festival admission fee
♦ Strawberry picking fee
♦ Brewery tour and tasting
Meet at Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku 3F Main Tower
Depart (150 min)
Tulip Festival (50 min)
– See thousands of tulips blooming in neat rows. Stroll through the panoramic scenery created by the colorful flowers.
– Tulips will be viewed at whichever flower field is in bloom at the time, either Heidi’s Village, Grinpa or Fuji Flower Village.
Fuji Shibazakura Festival (90 min)
Admire about 800,000 beautiful pink moss phlox blossoms spread over a vast field with Mt. Fuji in the background. Enjoy a unique view of the World Heritage Site visible only in the spring.
Grab some lunch on your own and try local foods at the “Mt. Fuji Delicious Food Festival” food court.
Strawberry Picking and All-You-Can-Eat (30 minutes)
Pick as many large, succulent strawberries as you can eat for 30 minutes. Try dipping them in condensed milk for a more luxurious taste.
Strawberries picked must be consumed on site, so only take what you can eat within the allotted time.
Brewery Tour and Tasting (30 minutes)
Taste a variety of authentic Japanese sake, plum wine and shochu using local ingredients.
Depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations, the brewery tour and tasting may be omitted.
Tour Ends near Shinjuku Station West Exit
– If the flowers cannot be viewed due to blooming conditions 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
– Infants (ages 0-5) may participate for free under the following conditions:
– An individual seat will not be provided. Please have them sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If there are seats available, they are welcome to use it, however they will not receive seating priority.
– If you would like guaranteed seating for infants (ages 0-5), please book them under child rates (ages 6-11).
– Children ages 3-5 require an admission fee for the strawberry farm, tulip field and Shibazakura Festival. Please pay the following fees by cash on site:
Apr. 22 – May 10: JPY 750
May 11-21: JPY 350.
*not required if tulip viewing is at Heidi’s village
If a child is 3-5 years old, but was booked under the child (6-11) rate, the admission fee is waived.
Admission for infants ages 0-2 is free.
– The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if the flowers are not fully in bloom. Alternative locations may be visited instead. If tour operation is confirmed but a customer cancels due to personal circumstances, the standard cancellation fees will apply.
– Large bags may not be brought into the strawberry picking area. All-you-can-eat applies only to the fruit picking location. Fruit cannot be taken home with you, so please consume it during the allotted time.
– The tour will still operate even if the shibazakura moss phlox or tulips are not in bloom. On such days the tour will go to an alternative destination such as: Cherry blossoms – Lake Kawaguchi, Lake Yamanaka; Roses – Herb Garden; Nemophila – Yamanakako Hananomiyako Koen.
– If the itinerary is changed to an alternative destination, customers will be notified on the day of the tour at the meeting location. Please note that notification will not be provided in advance.
– Seats are assigned on the bus and requests cannot be accepted.
– Smoking is not permitted on board.
– Participants who are late for the departure time will have their reservations cancelled. Please give yourself plenty of time.
– Depending on road conditions and congestion at the destinations, the brewery tour and taste testing may be omitted from the itinerary, the sightseeing time at the Fuji Shibazakura Festival may be shortened or there may be a change in the itinerary order or arrival times. However, these will not be accepted as a reason for booking charge refunds.
Mt. Fuji is not visible from Heidi’s Village.
– Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
– You can book a maximum of 20.