Nikko World Heritage 1-Day Tour with Lunch
– This 1-day guided tour from Tokyo takes you to some of Nikko’s most popular sightseeing spots like the World Heritage Site Toshogu Shrine, the mesmerising 97 meter high Kegon Falls and beautiful Lake Chuzenji. It includes round-trip transportation from Tokyo by bus.
– Departure from Tokyo
– Departure Time: 8:15 AM
– Duration: 11 hours
– National Government Licensed Guide/Interpreter
– Admission to Nikko Toshogu Shrine
– Other admission fees and transportation costs
** Note: Infants 0-3 may be free of charge but will not be provided with a seat or lunch. If a seat or lunch is required, please book under child rate.
Exclusions: Pick up & Drop off
– 8:15 am Meet at Shinjuku Keio Plaza Hotel
– or 9:00 am Meet at Hamamatsu-cho Bus Terminal (Tokyo)
– Tour departs by motorcoach. The drive to Nikko takes about 160 minutes.
Nikko Toshogu Shrine (90 min)
Marvel at the ornate architecture of this famous World Heritage site. This tour includes viewing of Yomei Gate and the Main Hall.
Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch at a local restaurant (50min)
Lake Chuzenji (10 min)
Created by an eruption of Mt. Nantai, this lake is a symbol of Nikko.
Kegon Falls (30 min)
Known as one of Japan’s 3 great waterfalls, Kegon Falls is an impressive 97 meters and gushes water from Lake Chuzenji.
Tobu Nikko station or Hanyu Parking Area (20 min)
Tour stops at Tobu Nikko station or Hanyu parking area.
Depending on road conditions, the tour may stop at a different parking area (rest area) instead of Tobu Nikko station or the Hanyu Parking Area. In this case, please note that the different rest area will not be a representation of an Edo Period town.
– The tour will return to Tokyo by motorcoach. Tour disbands in Shinjuku (Drop off service not available).
– Tour concludes apon arrival.
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB no less than 8 days prior to the departure date||N/A|
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB within 2-7 days prior to the departure date||30% of the tour price|
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB on the day immediately before the departure date||80% of the tour price|
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB on the departure date||100% of the tour price|