1-Day Dazaifu & Yanagawa Tour via Nishitetsu Train
– Let the guide take you on a ride on the Tabito sightseeing train heading toward the city of Dazaifu. Explore each car that is decorated according to various types of good luck, good fortune, good health and many more. Once arriving at Dazaifu Shrine, stroll through the ground where you can shop for sweets and souvenirs.
– Take a break and enjoy a tasty tuna bowl for lunch along with some green tea and rice cakes before heading toward the Yanagawa River. Finish your day by cruising through the city’s canals to discover the history through a scenic adventure.
Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal, 2 Chome-1 Tenjin, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka, 810-0001, Japan
Departure Time: 9:15 AM
Return Details: Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station, Japan, 〒810-0001 福岡県福岡市中央区天神２−1−２２
– Round-trip train fare included in the itinerary
– Yanagawa river boat ride charges
– Licensed English Guide
– Entry/Admission – Dazaifu Temmangu
Exclusions: Pick up & Drop off
Meet at Solaria Plaza 1F Zefa
Nishitetsu-Fukuoka Station (28 min)
Head over to the station to board the decorative and fancy Tabito sightseeing train bound for Dazaifu. Take a look at all the designs on each car.
Walk over to the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine.
Tenmangu Shrine (60 min)
Feel free to take a look around on your own and shop for sweets and souvenirs around the shrine.
Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine (30 min)
Explore the famous shrine that worships the god of study and devotion. There are traditional wooden plaques to write your wishes on as well.
Lunch (60 min)
Enjoy a tasty scallion tuna bowl along with a local mochi rice cake and matcha green tea.
Depart Dazaifu Station (6 min)
Make your way to the Yanagawa Station.
Tours departing on Saturdays will depart and arrive 30-minutes earlier than scheduled.
Futsukaichi Station (34 min)
Nishitetsu Yanagawa Station
Yanagawa River Cruise (60 min)
Go through the historical canals of the city to enjoy a scenic adventure from another perspective. The tour will then go back to the Nishitetsu Fukuoka Station.
Depart from Nishitetsu Yanagawa Station
Tour Ends at Nishitetsu Fukuoka Station
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB no less than 8 days prior to the departure date||N/A|
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB within 2-7 days prior to the departure date||30% of the tour price|
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB on the day immediately before the departure date||80% of the tour price|
|If cancellation notice arrives at JTB on the departure date||100% of the tour price|