No Delivery in Vietnam.
Please come to our offices to purchase your ticket.
- Only travelers who are visiting Japan under the entry status of “Temporary visitor” and have a passport bearing this stamp can use this pass. Please note that according to strict interpretation of the Japanese Immigration Law, “Temporary visitor” status differs even from other types of stays that are also for only short time periods.
- Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass. However in a rare case when travelers have dual passports (Japanese & Other), unless your valid non-Japanese passport is stamped with “Temporary Visitor”, issuance of JR pass will be refused.
- The Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass Exchange Order is valid for three months from the date of issue. You must exchange it at an Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass Exchange Office (in Japan) within these three months in order to receive your Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass. If you fail to make the exchange within these three months then you will not be able to receive your pass.
- The Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass is only available to non-Japanese passport holders with a short-term visa to stay in Japan for no longer than 90 days. Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass.
- To exchange the voucher for the Pass you will need your passport.
- The start date of the Pass can no longer be changed once the voucher has been exchanged.
- Please see below Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass exchange offices:
- 【East Japan area】
○ JR EAST Travel Service Centers Narita Airport Terminal 1 Station, Narita Airport Terminal 2・3 Station, Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, Tokyo Station, and Shinjuku Station
○ Narita Airport Terminal 1 Station and Narita Airport Terminal 2・3 Station
○ Travel Service Centers (View Plaza) in Yokohama Station and Nagano Station
○ Information centers Shinagawa Station, Shibuya Station, Shinjuku Station (East Exit), Ikebukuro Station, and Ueno Station (Central Exit)
- 【West Japan area】
○ Kansai Airport Station, Osaka Station, Shin-Osaka Station, Kyoto Station, Kanazawa Station, and Toyama Station
- For more details, please click here for a list of Exchange offices for Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass
- Unlimited travel for ordinary car reserved seats on the limited express trains (Shinkansen included), express trains, and local trains of Kansai-airport, the Kansai area, the Hokuriku area, Tokyo Metropolitan District and Narita and Haneda Airports (in the case of the Haruka limited express, ordinary car non-reserved seats).
- The Haruka limited express between Kansai-airport and Shin-Osaka/Kyoto (non-reserved seats)
- The Thunderbird limited express between Osaka and Kanazawa and the Hokuriku Shinkansen
between Kanazawa and Tokyo
- The Narita Express limited express in the pass area
- The Tokyo Monorail between Hamamatsucho and Haneda Airport Terminal 2
- JR lines in the Keihanshin region (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Nara) and JR lines in the Tokyo Metropolitan District
- Etsumi-Hoku Line, Nanao Line, Himi Line, Johana Line, Takayama Main Line (between Toyama and Inotani), and Oito Line (between Itoigawa and Minami-Otari)
- ・IR Ishikawa Railway, Ainokaze Toyama Railway, and Noto Railway
- Non-reserved Ordinary Class cars can be accessed freely.
- To access the platforms, show your pass to the JR staff located at the platform gates.
- To reserve a seat, ask the JR East or JR West staff at the the ticket office.
- It is a personal pass. Please always carry your passport when using the Pass as station and train staff may check it.
- The starting date written on the Japan Rail Pass cannot be changed.
- The voucher can be refunded if it has never been exchanged in Japan.
- 10% of the price will be charged as a refund handling fee.
- Refund is allowed only before the Exchange Order exchange to Rail Pass and it must submit for refund within 12 months from the issuance date.
- Neither an Exchange Order nor a Japan Rail Pass can be reissued if lost or stolen.